Thank you so much for the many donors who have given so generously, enabling children and families to receive healthy food during this very difficult time. Many thanks to:
- Our friends who have donated food, funds, gift cards, cards with well wishes to the children and families.
- Friends who have coordinated food drives.
- Volunteers who deliver each week to the families and who pick up donations for us throughout the week.
- Volunteers who help with the food drive and other tasks like breaking down boxes, keeping our parking lot and front area clean, washing dishes and working virtually to keep the South End Children's Cafe operating.
- Our staff and volunteers who work diligently to continue our service and create a safe enviroment to work in.
- Everyone who has donated masks for our community and our volunteers.
- Our Board of Directors who is always there for our team and works to fulfill our mission.
- The many restaurants who have donated to the Cafe, including The Hollow Bar and Kitchen, Druthers Saratoga, Yono's, Feed Albany, The Free Food Fridge, The Honest Weight Food Coop, Il Faro, Bare Blends, Nicole's, Healthy Catering Cafe, Caffe Italia, Papa John's Pizza, Shogun, Madison's Pizza, Romo's, Dibellas Subs, Imports, the Radix Center, Capital Roots, Delmar Farmers Market, Spinners, McCarrolls and more! If we missed you, please let us know and we will add you to this wonderful list! If we missed you please let Takora know.
- Our friends from SEFCU, the Radix Center and Capital Roots for fresh produce and the Regional Food Bank for the fresh produce and the chance to order food each week!
Thank you from deep in our hearts for everything you do for the South End Children's Cafe and for so many others!